The Oracle BPM - Implementation training course teaches you how to create more complex process models to meet your business needs through using different types of events, including message, signal and timer events.In this course you will gain the knowledge and skills to implement a BPM process model using advanced features of OBPM.
By attending Oracle BPM - Implementation workshop, attendees will learn to:
- Use the Process Composer interface to create dynamic web forms that use web form rules
- Create complex expressions for data mapping using XPath, XSLT, and Groovy, and determine which scripting language is best suited to a particular requirement
- Create and test complex business rules that use decision tables and verbal rules
- Use a REST service in the process
- Define complex approval flows using the SOA human workflow editor and business rules
- Send and receive messages of various types to/from another process, subprocess, or peer process
- Use an event subprocess to handle errors at the process level
- Use skip and back to enable the token to return to a parent process at a particular point after an error has been caught
- Use a Notification activity to send an email from a process
- Create an ADF task flow for more complex user interaction with human tasks
- Customize the BPM Workspace with new logo, title, and skin.
- Use the human workflow API to list current active instances
- Use the Debugger to track the path of the token through the process