IBM Robotic Process Automation - Automating Tasks training course is intended to teach the skills that are needed to work with the IBM Robotic Process Automation (RPA) with Automation Anywhere Enterprise Client and Control Room to develop and manage bots. The course covers the development of both Meta bots and Task bots but focuses mostly on Task bot development.
The course introduces robotic process automation, typical use cases, challenges, good practices and high-level architecture of the IBM Robotic Process Automation with Automation Anywhere product. The emphasis of the course is in hands-on coding in the development environment (i.e. Workbench). Development is performed using the most common bot commands. Bots are built to accomplish everyday business challenges including extracting data from various sources, writing data to various sources, conditional processing, and looping. The course also covers the use of various Recorders to record user interactions.
By attending IBM Robotic Process Automation - Automating Tasks workshop, attendees will learn to:
- Describe the IBM Robotic Process Automation with Automation Anywhere Control Room and Enterprise Client
- Understand challenges and risks when implementing robotic process automation
- Describe common use cases for robotic process automation
- Explain robotic process automation and when to use it
- Describe the main components of the product
- Perform basic Bot management and administration
- Understand the difference between attended and unattended bot runners and when to use each.
- Understand the benefits of using Bot Insights
- Understand the high-level architecture and topology
- Understand workload management and when to use queues, work items, and device pools
- Practical knowledge of data structures
- Understanding of SQL syntax
- Basic understanding of web services
- Experience with modern programming techniques
- Developers who use IBM Robotic Process Automation with Automation Anywhere.