In IBM BPM - Problem Determination training course, you learn how to troubleshoot problems that might appear in an IBM Business Process Manager environment. It teaches you problem isolation techniques that enable you to be self-sufficient and effective in discovering and resolving runtime problems.
By attending IBM BPM - Problem Determination workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Describe key problem determination steps
- Describe error prevention strategies
- Identify and collect MustGather data for IBM Business Process Manager
- Use the server logs viewer tool to read logging and tracing files
- Query failed events through Failed Event Manager and resubmit the events after the problem is resolved
- Describe the exception types from the SCA programming model: service business exceptions and service runtime exceptions
- Examine the trace log to follow the navigation steps inside the business process engine
- Isolate and troubleshoot WebSphere Adapter-related runtime problems
- Explain how to troubleshoot Advanced Integration services (AIS)
- Use Business Process Choreographer Explorer to examine problems with running business process instances
- IBM Business Process Manager Administration experience.
- Since WebSphere Application Server supports the core JEE services, WebSphere Process Server administrators must know some WebSphere Application Server problem determination techniques.
This course is designed for system administrators.