The InfoSphere MDM Physical Domains training course is designed for anyone who wants to get an understanding of the Data Domains for the InfoSphere Master Data Management. This course takes a comprehensive look at the three core data domains of InfoSphere MDM: Party, Account, and Product. For each of the domains spanned by InfoSphere MDM, attendees will be exposed to the data model, services, and rules associated with the main entities of that domain.
By attending InfoSphere MDM Physical Domains Workshop, attendees will:
- Understand the Party Domain and the main Party Entities and Services available in InfoSphere MDM
- Understand the Product Domain and the main Product Entities and Services available in InfoSphere MDM
- Understand the Account Domain and the main Account Entities and Services available in InfoSphere MDM
- Understand the documentation available for the MDM Server Data Model and Services
attendees be able to:
- Use basic OS functions such as utilities, file permissions, hierarchical file system, commands, and editor
- Have a high-level understanding of XML and be able to make simple modifications to XML documents
- Have a high-level understanding of SQL and be able to create and execute simple SQL statements
- Discuss basic relational database concepts and objects such as tables
The InfoSphere MDM Physical Domains class is for Infrastructure Specialists, Senior Technical Specialists, Technical Specialists, Product Consultants, Support Engineers, Technical Sales and Marketing Personnel, Sales and Marketing Personnel, Project Managers, and System Architects.