The OpenStack training course teaches administrators and users to configure, manage and use the OpenStack cloud services platform. An architectural overview ensures understanding of various OpenStack projects and their functions.
By attending OpenStack workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Describe the purpose and features ofOpenStack
- Describe its high level architecture and listits major components
- Describe methods of access to OpenStackservices
- Manage identities in an OpenStack cloud
- Launch and manage instances
- Create and manage images, volumes, networks and store objects
- Create, launch and monitor simple autoscaling stacks
- Knowledge of Linux
This OpenStack class is intended for System Administrators, Engineers and Consultants who plan and manage OpenStack-based environments.