The OpenStack training course teaches administrators and users to configure, manage and use the OpenStack cloud services platform. An architectural overview ensures understanding of various OpenStack projects and their functions.
- Describe the purpose and features ofOpenStack
- Describe its high level architecture and listits major components
- Describe methods of access to OpenStackservices
- Manage identities in an OpenStack cloud
- Launch and manage instances
- Create and manage images, volumes, networks and store objects
- Create, launch and monitor simple autoscaling stacks
- Knowledge of Linux
System Administrators, Engineers and Consultants who plan and manage OpenStack-based environments.