This Stibo - MDM Solution Architecture training course provides the information and expertise needed to integrate the STEP Multidomain MDM solution effectively within a customer’s existing IT architecture and validate the overall fitness for purpose of the STEP solution.
By attending Stibo - MDM Solution Architecture workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Identify the impact of system and application architecture on the STEP solution and guide the design accordingly
- Produce a STEP integration strategy and design, which implements best practices and satisfies the functional and non-functional integration requirements of the overall solution design
- Lead the design of business logic using the STEP APIs to implement advanced data processing requirements of the solution design
- Support the STEP solution design by applying the correct implementation pattern for the master data domains in scope.
- Identify market trends and technological advances relevant to STEP and MDM
- Explain STEP's architectural evolution and strategy
- A broad knowledge of common system and enterprise architecture design patterns and practices.
- Solid understanding of common industry standards, protocols and technologies, such as XML, REST, HTTP, JMS etc.
- Previous experience with implementation of enterprise software systems
- Attend a training on Stibo - MDM Solution Fundamentals or equivalent practical experience.
- Attend a training on Stibo - MDM Solution Design or equivalent practical experience.
The Stibo - MDM Solution Architecture class is ideal for:
- Solution architects and system designers, who will be responsible for technical oversight of the STEP solution and who will lead the process of integrating the STEP solution into an existing IT landscape