The Deep Learning with R training course will teach to leverage deep learning to make sense of raw data by exploring various hidden layers. Delegates will understand the basics of Deep Learning and move on to exploring advanced ANN's and RNN's. They will also dive into CNNs and Unsupervised Learning. Delegates will also learn about the applications of Deep Learning in various fields and understand the practical implementations of deep learning models for scalability, high performance computing and feature engineering.
By attending Deep Learning with R Workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Set up the R package H2O to train deep learning models
- Understand the core concepts behind deep learning models
- Use autoencoders to identify anomalous data or outliers
- Predict or classify data automatically using deep neural networks
- Build generalizable models using regularization to avoid overfitting the training data
This Deep Learning with R course caters to aspiring data scientists who are well versed with machine learning concepts with R and are looking to explore the deep learning paradigm using the packages available in R. No prior exposure to deep learning is required.