The TCP/IP Training course is designed to provide a basic understanding of the configuration, communication, and management of one of the most widely used internet working protocols and the backbone of today’s Internet.
By attending TCP/IP workshop, Participants will learn to:
- Describe how and why the TCP/IP protocol suite was invented
- Explain the similarities and the differences between the OSI model and the TCP/IP model
- Describe how TCP/IP addresses are structured
- Describe the format of TCP/IP headers
- Describe the functions of the prevalent TCP/IP protocols, ports, and sockets
- Define the concept of subnetting and why it is used
- Describe the functions of the TCP/IP routing protocols
- Explain how Classless InterDomain Routing (CIDR) or supernetting helps conserve addresses
- Define how multicasting works and the future of TCP/IP Ipv6
Solid understanding of data communications and an understanding of networking principals.
- Network Designers
- IT Managers
- Project Managers
- Software Designers