The Software-Defined Networking (SDN) training course provides participants with a working knowledge of SDN concepts, products, challenges and benefits for rapidly responding to the business needs of an organization.
By attending Software-Defined Networking (SDN) workshop, Participants will learn to:
- Optimize the network and applications with SDN
- Choose the right SDN technology for an organization
- Compare and contrast VMware NSX, Microsoft Hyper-V, Cisco ACI and OpenFlow to select the appropriate technology for an organization
- Utilize Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) for multi-layer applications
- Configure networks from a central controller