In Network Cabling Systems training course, Participants will learn to maximize network performance and eliminate cabling downtime. Work with the latest equipment to design, install, and troubleshoot copper and fiber optic network systems. Learn about standards, codes, and emerging trends of LAN cabling.
By attending Network Cabling Systems workshop, Participants will learn:
- The latest Cat 5 (5e), Cat 6, and Cat 7 options
- Cabling techniques for the latest technologies: Fast Ethernet, ATM, 100BaseT, FDDI, and TP-PMD
- UTP, STP, 10Base2 (Thinnet), TP-PMD, Fast Ethernet, and Fiber Optic Cable Specifications
- Category 5e certification testing
- How to use leading UTP certification testers
- How to upgrade existing telecommunications cabling systems
This course is designed for technical, LAN, data center, and communications managers; system engineers; contractors; cable installers; and LAN/WAN technicians.