The IPv6 for Managers training course, is an insightful and revealing high-level training designed to focus broadly on all the IPv6 key topics and things IT and networking managers need to know before and after migration to IPv6.
This course offers extended address space, scalability, improved support for security, real-time traffic support, and auto-configuration so that even a novice user can connect a machine to the Internet. This course will help you understand and plan for IPv6 into your current IPv4 infrastructure.
By attending IPv6 for Managers workshop, Participants will learn:
- What IPv6 Protocol is?
- How does it improve IPv4?
- What does IPv6 addressing look like and how is it used?
- What IPv6 Routing protocols are?
- What the new IPv6 security and QoS features are?
- What IPv6 configuration, maintenance and operation issues are?
- How does IPv6 implementation and migration plans are?
- What IPv6 migration strategies are?
- What lessons are learned from current migration case studies?
- What things IT managers need to know before migrating to IPv6?
The IPv6 for Managers class is designed for Managers, Sales, Marketing, Technical or Non-Technical Professionals, Service Provider level or Enterprise level, and Government Agencies. Sales and Technical Marketing professionals, Design Engineers, Network Administrators, Operations professionals or anyone else who provide IPv6 network, design, configuration, troubleshooting and support services.