IPTV, or Internet Protocol Television (IPTV), is an IP-based technology that many service providers are using to deliver TV service. IP technology means that your TV, PC, home phone and wireless devices could all be integrated to inter-work with more control and more personalization.
Why IPTV Training? Learn how IPTV technology delivers TV, Voice home phone service and high speed Internet through one connection. Know Digital picture details and quality vs traditional analog.
Understand how IPTV delivers a fully interactive on-screen programming guide and Video on Demand services.
The IPTV training course will cover major aspects of the IPTV standard from a business, network. service, architecture, hardware, software, protocols and platforms perspective. IPTV background in legacy video, along with a comprehensive understanding of the IP technologies, provides rich insight into the IPTV technology. The course provides in depth information, example implementations, case studies, and practical guidance to give your team members a running start.
By attending IPTV workshop, Participants will:
- Understand the basics of video
- Understand the basics of IP networking technology
- Differentiate between technologies such as streaming, download and play, and file transfer
- Understand IPTV protocols and standards
- Understand video transport over IP networks
- Learn more about technologies like MPEG, multicasting, RTP/RTCP, and streaming
- Identify the issues with IPTV implementation
- Discover challenges with implementing some IP television features
- Understand Media Room 2.0 features and architecture
- Engineers, developers, managers and anyone else who wants to learn IPTV.