Advanced IPTV training course provides technical details on IPTV technology and covers IPTV design and implementation, IPTV Service Deployment, IPTV Service Delivery, Operations and Maintenance, Service Assurance and troubleshooting. This course provides a detailed perspective of IPTV architecture. It discusses IPTV design principles and how IPTV achieves QoS, QoE and assurance. This course concludes with end-to-end operations scenarios to help attendees understand the big picture.
By attending Advanced IPTV workshop, Participants will:
- Explain advanced IPTV architecture
- Explore the architecture and components of IPTV
- Sketch IPTV networks, protocols and interfaces
- Explain IPTV architecture approaches to provide multiple services
- Discuss the detailed operations of IPTV
- Describe the IPTV design philosophy and identify the key concepts
- Describe IPTV Service Deployment and IPTV Service Delivery
- Understand the issues with IPTV implementation, operations, troubleshooting and maintenance
- Understand IPTV management and O&M challenges
- Discuss deployment scenarios for IPTV
- Discuss tools, OSS/BSS, and processes/procedures for service assurance, filed testing, home environment and loop testing, and repair/ maintenance
- Knowledge of IPTV – Internet Protocol Television
The Software/System/Hardware engineers and developers, project managers, testing and troubleshooting professionals, operation and maintenance and anyone who is involved with IPTV architecture implementation, operations and maintenance.