The IP PBX Training course provides an overview of IP PBX switches along with auto-attendant, voice-mail, and ACD (automatic call distribution) services for the organization.
A Private Branch Exchange (PBX) or a Private Automatic Branch Exchange (PABX – which is out of fashion since all modern day PBXs are automatic), is a phone switch serving a business or organization and is usually located on the organization’s premises.
By attending IP PBX workshop, Participants will:
- Understand Private Branch Exchange (PBX) and Key Telephone System (KTS)
- Learn about integration of PBX with ACD, CTI, and IVR
- Understand PBX Systems and Technology
- Understand major innovations, including the shift from analog to digital transmission and switching, the introduction of stored program-controlled PBX systems, and advances in KTS/Hybrid systems
- Understand residual value assessment for VoIP equipment
- Learn about Centrex services
The IP PBX class is designed to provide a general overview for strategic or telecom managers, Datacom managers with responsibility for telecom, Call Center designers, consultants, communications professionals, software engineers, system engineers, network professionals, VoIP implementers, Network integrators, Product and service developers, Industry analysts, marketing and sales professional, IT professionals, and others who plan on using, evaluating or working with PBX products, applications and services.