The Sun StorEdge 6920 System training course provides delegates with the knowledge to successfully describe, install, configure, and maintain the Sun StorEdge 6920 system. Delegates receive classroom training and hands-on experience with the Sun StorEdge 6920 system. Topics include installation of the Sun StorEdge 6920 system, data services architecture, storage configuration, volume configuration, and administration.
By attending Sun StorEdge 6920 System workshop, Participants will learn to:
- Describe the features, functions, and terminology of the Sun StorEdge 6920 system
- Install and configure the hardware and software components of the Sun StorEdge 6920 system
- Create domains, profiles, pools, virtual disks, and volumes on the Sun StorEdge 6920 system using the command-line interface (CLI) and Web UI
- Attach a production host to the Sun StorEdge 6920 system
- Perform administrative functions through a secure Storage Service Processor connection through the integrated firewall component
- Plan and configure data services on the Sun StorEdge 6920 system
- Understand the usage and limitation of the data services
- Define virtualization in the Sun StorEdge 6920 system
- Perform diagnostic and troubleshooting functions
- Perform system and network administration
- Understand complex storage systems and storage management software tools (for example: Sun StorEdge 63xx system or Sun StorEdge 99x0 systems)
- Understand and use Sun StorEdge Storage Advanced Diagnostic Environment 2.4
- Understand and use Sun StorEdge Traffic Manager software
Delegates who can benefit from this course are storage integrators, architects, and administrators who are responsible for the implementation of storage environments.