The Data ONTAP 7-Mode builds on the stability and reliability of the Data ONTAP 8 operating system and provides new functionality that sets it apart from all of the competition. This Data ONTAP 7-Mode Administration training course enables you to perform basic support and administrative functions on a NetApp storage system running the Data ONTAP system operating in 7-Mode.
By attending Data ONTAP 7-Mode Administration workshop, Participants will learn to:
- Identify the various components of a NetApp storage environment
- Install and perform the setup configuration of Data ONTAP
- Perform basic administration on a storage system
- Explain and configure physical and logical storage
- Identify and configure client protocols
- State virtualization techniques available in Data ONTAP
- Describe Snapshot copies and space consumption in Data ONTAP
- Discuss backup methods available in Data ONTAP
Background in system administration for UNIX or Microsoft Windows operating systems and/or Knowledge of Data ONTAP 7-Mode Fundamentals.