The Wireless LAN Security Training course targets experienced networking professionals who wish to gain critical skills in wireless networking security, including how hackers attack networks and the means for preventing them from doing so. With the burgeoning growth of wireless LAN installations, all IT professionals must become knowledgeable about security – wireless security in particular System, network and security administrators. Individuals or organizations interested in new prevention, detection, or incident response technologies.
The purpose of the workshop is to give you a full understanding of what wireless (802.11) networks are, how they work, how people find them and exploit them, and how they can be secured. Wireless LAN Security workshop is based on real world examples, solutions, and deployments.
- Exploring 802.11a, 8011.b, 802.11g, 802.11n and 802.11ac Network Architecture and Design
- Understanding 802.11 Security Threats
- Security Management, Wireless LAN Intrusion and Policy
- Overview of security software and protocols for wireless LANs
- Exploring of the security weaknesses of and threats to wireless LANs
- Overview of implementation of the best and latest security techniques and mechanisms
- Implementation of WEP, WPA, WPA2, 802.11i and 802.1x