The Policy and Compliance Management training course provides an overview to the concepts, processes, and procedures necessary to successfully begin implementation of a Policy and Compliance Management system. Participants will gain knowledge of the key RSA Archer Policy and Compliance components through presentations and hands-on exercises.
By attending Policy and Compliance Management workshop, Participants will learn to:
- Explain basic Risk Management terminology and methodologies
- Illustrate the structure of the RSA Archer Risk Management Solution
- Define business requirements related to Risk Management
- Begin the implementation process of an Enterprise Risk Management program
- Familiarity with RSA Archer eGRC framework and a general familiarity with organizational Risk concepts.
Policy and Compliance management team members who will be using the RSA Archer Policy and Compliance Management solution to define, support, and maintain a policy and compliance management initiative. This may include managers, team leads, and anyone involved in consolidating policies and ensuring compliance with authoritative sources.