The RSA Enterprise Risk Management training course provides an overview to the concepts, processes, and procedures necessary to successfully begin implementation of an Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) system. Participants will gain knowledge of the key RSA Archer ERM components through presentations and hands-on exercises.
By attending RSA Enterprise Risk Management workshop, Participants will learn to:
- Explain basic Risk Management terminology and methodologies
- Illustrate the structure of the RSA Archer Risk Management Solution
- Define business requirements related to Risk Management
- Begin the implementation process of an Enterprise Risk Management program
- Familiarity with RSA Archer eGRC framework and a general familiarity with organizational Risk concepts.
Risk management team members who will be using the RSA Archer Risk Management solution to define, support, and maintain a risk management initiative. This may include managers, team leads, and anyone involved in scoping a risk project.