The RSA Digital Certificate Management Solution Installation and Administration training course provides Participants with the knowledge required to plan, install, configure, manage, and maintain the RSA Digital Certificate Solution product – which includes the Certificate Manager, Registration Manager, OneStep, Key Recovery Manager and RCM-API components.
They learn about the functions and capabilities of the RSA Digital Certificate Solution product suite, plan and deploy components according to a case study, and learn the various aspects of managing the Certificate Authority and maintaining certificates.
By attending RSA Digital Certificate Management Solution Installation and Administration workshop, Participants will:
- Identify the components of a PKI (Public Key Infrastructure)
- Describe the RSA Digital Certificate Solution product suite and its applications, functions, administrator types, and roles
- OneStep components
- Install and Configure Certificate Manager, Registration Manager and OneStep components
- Manage certificate and CA status
- Generate Certificate Revocation Lists (CRLs); configure certificate and CRL publishing
- Manage certificate profiles, renew certificates, and manage server certificates
- Identify solutions to common issues with RSA Digital Certificate Management Solution product
- Configure logging information
- Back up and restore the RSA Certificate Authority database
- Describe how to install RSA Key Recovery Manager and describe Key Recovery Operator tasks
Attending RSA Cryptography and Digital Certificate Concepts training course or equivalent background; Familiarity with web browser applications; Networking and Operating System fundamentals – including Mail Server administration functions, DNS, TCP/IP, SSL and LDAP.
Security Professionals who require an in-depth knowledge of installing and/or administering the RSA Digital Certificate Management Solution product.