RSA Access Manager Administration, Installation and Configuration Training course offers theoretical and hands-on instruction in the administrative functions, operations, and installation and configuration tasks associated with the RSA Access Manager product. RSA Access Manager System architecture, server structure, integration of components into an enterprise infrastructure, user organization, and the importance of various configuration parameters are discussed.
By attending RSA Access Manager Administration, Installation and Configuration workshop, Participants will:
- Explain the basic architecture and integration of RSA Access Manager in an enterprise environment
- Describe the processes and methodology for performing a successful installation and implementation of the core servers, data adapter, Administrative Console and representative Agents
- Describe the management functions used for resource and end user administration
- Using a case study, perform typical administration functions to populate and configure users, administrators and groups in an RSA Access Manager database
- Explain the configuration parameters that can be used to tailor the RSA Access Manager components to accomplish specific tasks and functions
- Establish Entitlements and use RSA Access Manager Smart Rules to manage web access and protect resources in a classroom web environment
- Perform system troubleshooting and analysis through the use of audit logs and user reports
- Explore how runtime and administrative operations can be extended through the use of the API library
- Familiarity with web and directory server or database technologies; A functional knowledge of OS and networking fundamentals.
System, security, or help desk personnel who need to install, deploy and/or maintain RSA Access Manager.