The Certified Program Management Professional (PMI PgMP) Exam Preparatory training gives the foundation, knowledge, techniques and tools to be fully prepared for the PgMP exam. This is a course that is based on the PMI Program Management Body of Knowledge with hands-on exercises of program management best practice and typical exam styled questions.
By attending Certified Program Management Professional (PMI PgMP) workshop, Participants will learn to:
- Identify the steps needed to complete your exam application and meet the required criteria
- Prepare to pass the PMI PgMP certification examination
- Navigate the 47 processes and 12 knowledge areas of The Standard for Program Management
- Use effective program management tools and techniques
- Identify and implement best practice program management governance
- Relate program delivery to business / strategic objectives
- Initiate a large-scale program to implement organizational strategy
- Manage, plan, execute and control a successful program consisting of multiple, related projects
- Ensure the realization of project and program benefits
- Effectively manage stakeholder relationships
- Report and control of programs in an effective manner that utilize best practice reporting tools
- Analyze methods essential for PgMP exam success
- Align program management experience with PgMP terminology and definitions
This is an exam preparation course that is beneficial for those who are planning to undergo the PgMP exam. However, it may also be of particular benefit to those who have been extensively working in programs and want to understand ‘best practice’ program management with a view to undertaking the exam in the near future.