Organization Design and Organization Behavior training course aims to help the audience gain knowledge about the impact that the individual groups and structures have on the organization. Helps the managers to identify which organization type they are in for task allocation, motivation, and other human resource management plans.
By attending Organization Design and Organization Behavior Workshop, Participants will:
- Identify organization behavior, and tailor task allocations and motivation accordingly
- Identify the optimum organization structure for the overall goal of the organization
- Learn about diversity and culture, and the role it plays within an organization
- Front Level Managers who intend to move to Mid level management
- Midlevel – Specialists who intend to move to Management