The ITIL Foundation Exam Preparatory training course, provides a practical understanding of the key concepts, principles, processes and functions that form the basis of IT service management provision, based on ITIL best practice guidelines.
By attending ITIL Foundation Exam Preparatory workshop, Participants will learn:
- Key concepts of ITIL
- Important principles for improving IT operations
- Vital processes and functions
- Practical guidance for applying ITIL to everyday IT situations
- How to align with business, control costs, and improve IT service quality
- Strategies to balance IT resources
The course includes work-based practical activities and discussions, sample questions as well as a mock examination. This workshop is packed with stimulating discussions & lots of practical examples.
- Familiarity with IT terminology and IT-related work experience are recommended.
This course is for IT professionals and practitioners involved in the strategy, design, implementation and delivery/support of business IT services who require an insight into service management best practice.