ISO 50001 Energy Management System - Lead Auditor training course enables you to develop the necessary expertise to perform an Energy Management System (EnMS) audit by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques. In this course, you will acquire the knowledge and skills to plan and carry out internal and external audits in compliance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021-1 certification process.
Based on practical exercises, you will be able to master audit techniques and become competent to manage an audit program, audit team, communication with customers, and conflict resolution.
After acquiring the necessary expertise to perform this audit, you can sit for the exam and apply for a "PECB Certified ISO 50001 Lead Auditor" credential. By holding a PECB Lead Auditor Certificate, you will demonstrate that you have the capabilities and competencies to audit organizations based on best practices.
By attending ISO 50001 Energy Management System - Lead Auditor workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Understand the operations of an Energy Management System based on ISO 50001
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 50001 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand an auditor's role to: plan, lead and follow-up on a management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011
- Lead an audit and audit team
- Interpret the requirements of ISO 50001 in the context of an EnMS audit
- Acquire the competencies of an auditor to: plan an audit, lead an audit, draft reports, and follow-up on an audit in compliance with ISO 19011
A fundamental understanding of ISO 50001 and comprehensive knowledge of audit principles.
This ISO 50001 Energy Management System - Lead Auditor class is intended for:
- Auditors seeking to perform and lead Energy Management System (EnMS) certification audits
- Managers or consultants seeking to master an EnMS audit process
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with Energy Management System requirements
- Technical experts seeking to prepare for an Energy Management System audit
- Expert advisors in Energy Management