In Managing Oracle RAC One Node training course, you will learn about Oracle Real Application Clusters One Node (Oracle RAC One Node). Oracle RAC One Node is a single instance of Oracle RAC running on a single node in a cluster. You will learn to install, configure and administer an Oracle RAC One Node database. Rolling Patch Application and Instance Relocation using Omotion will be covered as well. You will learn to control the CPU consumption of individual database instances using Resource Manager instance caging. In addition, learn about the scalability features of an Oracle RAC One Node database including the migration to an Oracle RAC Database. Finally, you will learn about RAC One Node troubleshooting and RAC One Node best practices.
By attending Managing Oracle RAC One Node workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Install Oracle Grid Infrastructure
- Manage Oracle Clusterware
- Create an Oracle RAC One Database
- Manage and tune an Oracle RAC One Node Database
- Troubleshoot an Oracle RAC One Node Database
- Attend a training on Oracle Database - Administration or equivalent practical experience.
The Managing Oracle RAC One Node class is ideal for:
- Database Administrators