In Launching and Managing Strategic Alliances and Partnerships training course, you will gain insight into both the operational and cultural requirements of management strategy for successful partnerships, as well as learn practical methods for ensuring top performance throughout the alliance life cycle.
By attending Launching and Managing Strategic Alliances and Partnerships workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Identify the five essential areas crucial to the success of an alliance relationship and use them to create a high-performing alliance team
- Anticipate and prevent potential pitfalls in alliances
- Monitor alliance relationships using the “health check” survey
- Diagnose and treat the hidden causes of underperforming alliances
- Adapt the alliance team charter-a proven framework for managing alliances
This Launching and Managing Strategic Alliances and Partnerships class is ideal for Vice presidents, directors, leaders across all functional areas and any other experienced managers who are involved with or responsible for strategic alliance or partnership activities.