The SQL Server 2016 on Linux training course is aimed at database professionals looking to implement SQL Server on Linux.
By attending SQL Server 2016 on Linux workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Describe key capabilities and components of SQL Server on Linux
- Describe how to deploy SQL Server on Linux
- Describe how to install the additional optional components to SQL Server
- Describe how to configure SQL Server on Linux
- Describe how to connect and manage SQL server images on Linux
- Describe how to migrate databases from other database systems to SQL Server on Linux and provide disaster recovery
- Describe the high availability features of SQL Server on Linux
- Familiarity with the SUSE, Red Hat, or Ubuntu operating system and networking.
- Familiarity with the SQL language.
The SQL Server 2016 on Linux class is ideal for:
- The primary audience being existing database professionals with experience of database systems running on Linux.
- The secondary audience being Linux professionals who are interested in adding database capabilities.