In SharePoint for Project Management Training course, Participants acquire the knowledge and skills to more effectively manage projects using SharePoint.
By attending SharePoint for Project Management workshop, Participants will:
- Exploit SharePoint Technologies to manage successful projects
- Build a SharePoint Project Management Information System (PMIS)
- Create and customize a SharePoint site for effective collaboration
- Monitor and analyze the project schedule and milestones in a SharePoint site
- Generate on-demand project status reports
- Taking advantage of best practices and processes
- Building and customizing a SharePoint PMIS
- Creating a SharePoint communication plan
- Generating lists and document libraries
- Enabling change control procedures with the SharePoint workflow
- Customizing management dashboards with Web Parts
- Use of Computing Sandbox
Project managers and project teams who want to leverage SharePoint to manage projects more effectively and who have experience at the level of Course, Project Management - Essentials.