The Juniper Routing Protocols (CIRCUIT) training course is designed to provide technical network professionals with the skills they need to be able to successfully install, configure, and troubleshoot the E-series router in a dedicated access network running various routing protocols. This course covers the fundamentals of PPP, POS, ATM, VLANs, OSPF, IS-IS, BGP4 as well as E-series system administration.
By attending Juniper Routing Protocols (CIRCUIT) workshop, Participants will learn to:
- Configure PPP, POS, Ethernet, ATM, and VLAN interfaces on the E-series router
- Configure the E-series router for OSPF
- Configure the E-series router for IS-IS
- Configure the E-series router for BGP
- Describe fundamental E-series system administration tasks
- Knowledge of IP in an ISP environment
The Routing Protocols (CIRCUIT) class is intended for technical network professionals responsible for the integration, configuration, and management of E-series router networks.