The Juniper Junos Space for Enterprise (JS-ENT) training course is designed to provide Participants with the knowledge required to manage the Security Director and Network Director Junos Space applications and manage devices with those applications. Participants will gain in-depth knowledge of how to work with Security Director and Network Director.
By attending Juniper Junos Space for Enterprise (JS-ENT) workshop, Participants will learn to:
- Describe the Security Director platform workspace
- Explain how to configure firewall policies
- Describe how to deploy firewall policies to security devices
- Describe how to manage VPN policies
- Discuss how to configure NAT policies
- Explain how to manage IPS policies
- Discuss the role of Network Director
- Describe the Network Director modes
- Understand how to build and deploy profiles
- Describe how to monitor managed devices through Network Director
- Discuss how to generate reports through Network Director
Participants should have experience with the Junos operating system, including device management, routing, and security policy. They should also attend the Junos Space Essentials (JSE), Junos Security (JSEC), and Junos Enterprise Switching (JEX) courses prior to attending this class.
Juniper Junos Space for Enterprise (JS-ENT) class benefits individuals responsible for managing Junos security, switching, and wireless devices using the Junos Space software in an enterprise network environment.