The Juniper Junos Space Essentials (JSE) training course is designed to provide Participants with the knowledge required to manage the Junos Space appliance and manage devices with Junos Space. Participants will understand how to install Junos Space into a multinode Space Fabric, as well as learn how to administer and monitor the Fabric. Centralized Junos device management options offered by the Junos Space Network Management Platform will be explored, including configuration backup, synchronization, Junos image distribution, and application of templates. They will also learn how to use Junos Space applications, such as Service Now and Service Insight.
By attending Juniper Junos Space Essentials (JSE) workshop, Participants will learn to:
- Explain the need for Junos Space software
- Explain Junos Space architecture
- Describe the Junos Space GUI
- Describe the components and applications of Junos Space
- Explain the Junos Space deployment options
- Perform the initial installation of a Junos Space appliance
- Explain the Network Management Platform user interface
- Describe how Junos Space discovers and manages devices
- Explore the Network Management Platform
- Explore the Network Monitoring interface
- Describe the template user types and template process
- Create and apply templates and template definitions
- Describe service automation benefits
- Explain Service Now application processes
- Describe the Service Insight platform settings
Participants should have experience with the Junos operating system, including device management, administration, and monitoring. Participants should also attend the Introduction to the Junos Operating System (IJOS) course prior to attending this class.
This Juniper Junos Space Essentials (JSE) workshop benefits individuals responsible for managing Junos devices using the Junos Space software.