The Configuring Juniper Networks Firewall/IPSec VPN Products (CJFV) training course focuses on configuration of the Juniper Networks firewall/VPN products in a variety of situations, including basic administrative access, routing, firewall policies and policy options, attack prevention features, address translation, and VPN implementations.
By attending Configuring Juniper Networks Firewall/IPSec VPN Products (CJFV) workshop, Participants will learn to:
- Explain the Juniper Networks security architecture
- Configure administrative access and options
- Back up and restore configuration and ScreenOS files
- Configure a Juniper Networks device in transparent, route, and NAT modes
- Discuss the applications of multiple virtual routers
- Configure the Juniper Networks firewall to permit and deny traffic based on user defined policies
- Configure advanced policy options
- Identify and configure network designs for various types of network address translation
- Configure policy-based and route-based VPN tunnels
The Configuring Juniper Networks Firewall/IPSec VPN Products (CJFV) class assumes that Participants have basic networking knowledge and experience of the Internet, networking concepts, TCP/IP, bridging, switching and routing.
This class is intended for network engineers, support personnel, reseller support, and others responsible for implementing Juniper Networks firewall products.