The JEE – Develop Web Services with JAX-WS & JAX-RS training course covers the design and creation of SOAP and RESTful web services and clients. You will use the NetBeans Integrated Development Environment (IDE) to develop JAX-WS and JAX-RS web services and deploy those services to Oracle WebLogic Server. The majority of topics covered are portable across all application servers which support the JEE web service standards.
By attending JEE - Develop Web Services with JAX-WS & JAX-RS workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Apply the JAX-WS API in the creation of SOAP Web Services and clients
- Apply the JAX-RS API in the creation of RESTful Web Services
- Secure Web Services using WS-Security, Jersey, and OAuth
- Handle errors and exceptions in Web Services and clients
- Create XML documents using namespace declarations and XML schema
- Produce and consume XML and JSON content using JAXB
- Create RESTful Web Service clients using the Jersey Client API
- Understand the role of Web Services
- Experience in Core Java & JEE.
This JEE - Develop Web Services with JAX-WS & JAX-RS class is ideal for:
- JEE Developers
- Java Developers