This JVM Internals and Performance Tuning training course dives deep into the JVM internals and tool set offered by JVM's eco-system. It also describes possible scenarios that may arise during production system support. Understanding of JVM internal architecture may help developers to write code that is more efficient; performance analysis and tuning of JVM parameters may help operations team to quicker find and report problems.
By attending JVM Internals and Performance Tuning workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Understand JVM internals
- Use profilers and monitoring tools
- Analyze memory and thread dumps
- Measure and tune GC parameters
- Create performance test suites
The JVM Internals and Performance Tuning class is ideal for:
- Java developers with several years of experience who look into deepening their JVM knowledge as well as for system administrators looking into improving their JVM performance tuning skills.