This Eclipse MicroProfile training course provides the knowledge, skills, and ability to utilize MicroProfile to implement portable microservices across vendor solutions. The course provides an overview of microservices, microservice architecture, and how MicroProfile improves the reliability, scalability, availability, and performance of those microservices. You will learn to build a simple microservice based on MicroProfile, using JAX RS, JSON-P, and CDI.
By attending Eclipse MicroProfile workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Explain why and when to use Eclipse MicroProfile to develop microservices.
- Apply best practices for building reliable, scalable, highly available and performant microservices using MicroProfile.
- Recognize the essential Eclipse MicroProfile components and architecture including JAX RS 2.0, JSON-P 1.0 and CDI 1.2.
- Implement a simple microservice using MicroProfile including unit and integration tests and security using JSON Web Token (JWT) specification.
The Eclipse MicroProfile class is ideal for:
- Software developers who have experience with Java, Eclipse and Maven and willing to learn about building microservices using Eclipse MicroProfile.