In Anypoint Platform - CloudHub training course, you will get hands-on experience managing and monitoring Mule applications deployed to CloudHub.
By attending Anypoint Platform - CloudHub workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Configure, deploy, manage, monitor, and analyze Mule applications on CloudHub
- Configure load balancing and high availability options for Mule applications on CloudHub.
- Use the Anypoint Platform REST APIs to manage Mule applications on CloudHub.
- A knowledge of system administration and server commands
- A basic understanding of data formats such as XML, CSV, and JSON
- A basic understanding of typical integration technologies such as HTTP, JMS, JDBC, REST, and SOAP