This IBM Watson Explorer Analytical Components training course is designed to introduce using the content analytics, annotator, and content mining functionality. This primary functionality is found in an Analytics collections crawling, parsing, indexing, annotating, and searching components. In this course we will look at the results of analytic collections through the products Content Miner application. This course will also look at creating and deploying a custom annotator using Content Analytics Studio.
By attending IBM Watson Explorer Analytical Components workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Understand the functional architecture of IBM Watson Explorer Analytical Components.
- Create and configure a text analytics collection
- Do content analytics mining using the Content Analytics Miner application
- Use the Content Analytics Studio to create an annotator
- Understand how to customize using the customization features of the Administration Console and Content Analytics Miner.
- Explain how to administer Content Analytics using the Administration Console
- Understand the security options
- Basic knowledge of Enterprise Content Management concepts
- Basic knowledge of the challenges in processing text
- Knowledge of accessing enterprise resources
- Knowledge of development using a programming/scripting language
- Knowledge of structured/unstructured data formats
- System Administrators, Solution Architects/Designers, Software Architects/Engineers, and Software Developers who will deploy, manage and/or administer IBM Watson Explorer Advanced Edition (Analytical Components).