This IBM Watson Application Development training course provides a basic understanding of AI technologies, practical knowledge of the core Watson APIs, and how your application can use these services.
By attending IBM Watson Application Development workshop, delegates will learn:
- Use cases of AI services
- Fundamentals of IBM Watson services
- Development of cognitive applications using IBM Watson services
- Administration of applications using IBM Watson services
- Working knowledge of developing an application using IBM Watson services
- Working knowledge of core Cloud services (monitoring, logging, scaling), and security
- Working knowledge with designing, developing and deploying RESTful APIs
- Working knowledge of use cases using IBM Watson services
- Working knowledge of AI concepts such as intent, relationships, entities, and ground truth
- Working knowledge of open technologies like CloudFoundry and Git like repositories
- Basic knowledge of machine learning methods and technologies
- Technical professional who understands concepts essential to the development of applications using IBM Watson services. You should have experience using the IBM Cloud and are able to consume IBM Watson services in an application.