This IBM Sterling Order Management - Configuring Participant Modeling, Process Modeling, and User Security training course provides attendees with an understanding of the configurations required to map participants in a supply chain to the corresponding roles in Sterling Order Management. The course also teaches attendees the process of setting up the Sterling Selling and Fulfillment Foundation business process workflow. This course is primarily designed for developers and implementers.
This course begins with an overview of Sterling Order Management and the business models it supports. The course then describes how to define participants and create organizations and users. Through a combination of procedural information and exercises, attendees will learn about topics such as how to assign attributes to the different roles defined in Sterling Order Management and configure user access policies.
The course also covers Process Modeling features, including how to set up a business process workflow for an organization. attendees are then introduced to statuses, conditions, transactions, and other components of a process type pipeline. The course then describes how to create a process type pipeline.
By attending IBM Sterling Order Management - Configuring Participant Modeling, Process Modeling, and User Security workshop, attendees will:
- Map the participant details to their appropriate roles using Application Platform.
- Create users and configure user security features using Application Platform.
- Describe Process Modeling.
- Create the following components:
- Statuses, Conditions, and Services
- Events and Event Handlers
- Actions and Transactions
- Create pipelines and pipeline determination rules.
- This course is designed to train developers and implementers.