This IBM Sterling Order Management - Configuring Item and Pricing training course provides attendees with thorough conceptual and procedural information on item and pricing administration. The course teaches attendees to perform item, pricing, and other related configurations using the IBM Sterling Business Center application. This course is primarily designed for developers and implementers.
The course begins with an overview of the item and pricing concepts along with an introduction to the Sterling Business Center application. The course thereafter provides deep dives into each of these topics - catalog and item administration, customer management, resource pool management, pricing administration, and system configurations.
By attending IBM Sterling Order Management - Configuring Item and Pricing workshop, delegates will be able to:
- Describe item and pricing concepts.
- Navigate the IBM Sterling Business Center application and understand the its functionality.
- Create and work with the following item concepts:
- Catalogs and subcatalogs
- Services and fulfillment configurations
- Customer management
- Create the following pricing engine components:
- Price lists
- Pricing rules
- Price types
- Attend Configuring Participant Modeling, Process Modeling, and User Security training or equivalent knowledge.
- This course is designed to train developers and implementers.