This IBM SPSS Modeler - Time Series Analysis training course gets you up and running with a set of procedures for analyzing time series data. Learn how to forecast using a variety of models, including regression, exponential smoothing, and ARIMA, which take into account different combinations of trend and seasonality. The Expert Modeler features will be covered, which is designed to automatically select the best fitting exponential smoothing or ARIMA model, but you will also learn how to specify your own custom models, and also how to identify ARIMA models yourself using a variety of diagnostic tools such as time plots and autocorrelation plots.
By attending IBM SPSS Modeler - Time Series Analysis workshop, attendees will learn:
- Introduction to time series analysis
- Automatic forecasting with the Expert Modeler
- Measuring model performance
- Time series regression
- Exponential smoothing models
- ARIMA modeling
- Familiarity with the IBM SPSS Modeler environment (creating, editing, opening, and saving streams).
- General knowledge of regression analysis is recommended
- Business Analyst
- Data Scientist