IBM Spectrum Protect - Implementation & Administration training course will focus on implementation and basic administration of a IBM Spectrum Protect environment.
By attending IBM Spectrum Protect - Implementation & Administration workshop, attendees will learn to:
- Describe the purpose of IBM Spectrum Protect
- Install and configure the IBM Spectrum Protect components
- Use the administrative and client interfaces
- Discuss storage methodology options and create storage pools
- Customize data movement and retention policies to meet business requirements
- Configure the IBM Spectrum Protect database and storage pools for protection
- Optimize client configuration
- Perform backup, restore, archive and retrieve operations
- Organize daily tasks required to protect the IBM Spectrum Protect environment
- Automate and monitor client and administrative tasks and events
- Ability to navigate Windows 2016
- A basic understanding of concepts regarding client/server relationships
Implementers and administrators who are new to IBM Spectrum Protect data management.