In SmartCloud Orchestrator - Practical Application Methods training course, attendees learn to address common use cases such as configuring a multitenancy network, working with Heat and the new virtual system patterns, customizing self-service offerings, working with approvals, interacting with users, and creating and sharing SmartCloud Orchestrator content. This workshop focuses on taking full advantage of the workflow and orchestration capabilities that are provided to SmartCloud Orchestrator through Business Process Manager.
By attending SmartCloud Orchestrator - Practical Application Methods workshop, attendees will learn to:
- Use SmartCloud Orchestrator to create and deploy Heat stacks, virtual system patterns, and virtual system classic patterns
- Build a multitenant Neutron network environment for use with Â SmartCloud Orchestrator
- Invoke REST calls to SmartCloud Orchestrator's REST endpoints
- Build process workflows for use with SmartCloud Orchestrator using product-provided toolkits and custom content
- Build custom user interfaces for self-service offerings
- Build self-service offerings that include required approvals
- Troubleshoot problems when creating workflows and patterns
- Create SmartCloud Orchestrator toolkits
- Basic understanding of cloud and virtualization technologies
- Basic VMware skills
- Basic Linux skills
- Experience with the Administration and Operation of SmartCloud Orchestrator
The course is designed for Cloud and Domain Administrators who will be creating orchestration processes, performing network configuration, and creating patterns and offerings for deploying cloud applications.