The IBM Power Systems - Storage Management training course is designed to provide the attendees with what they need to know when managing storage in a Linux on Power environment. IBM Power Systems provide a large variety of storage options and combining these options with Linux storage management techniques is a critical skill required by today's system administrator.
By attending IBM Power Systems - Storage Management workshop, attendees will learn to:
- Describe storage options for Linux distributions running in a Power Systems environment
- Interpret storage configuration data
- Implement storage devices with PowerVM
- Fibre Channel
- Differentiate native Linux and hardware RAID solutions
- Validate configuration options
Knowledge of IBM Power Systems servers and partitions.
This IBM Power Systems - Storage Management class is intended for Power systems support personnel, Linux technical support individuals, Linux developers, Linux system administrators, system architects and engineers that may work with Linux running on an IBM Power system.