The IBM Power Systems - Performance Management training course is designed to teach performance monitoring skills for SUSE LINUX Enterprise Server, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, and Ubuntu server on POWER8 servers. This course teaches the skills that are needed to measure, analyze, and potentially tune Linux distributions for optimal performance on IBM POWER8 systems. In this course we focus on the features that relate to performance of the POWER8 processor, Linux kernel, and the special monitoring, configuring, and tuning needs of virtual servers.
By attending IBM Power Systems - Performance Management workshop, attendees will learn to:
- Describe the architecture of the Docker platform
- Install and configure Docker onto a Power Systems environment
- Perform Docker administration operations
- Perform user operations with images and containers
- Understand the concept of Docker orchestration
Linux administration skills