The Docker for Power Systems training course is designed to provide skills enablement for system administrators and product support specialists in the area of operating system based virtualization provided by Docker. Topics include introduction to Docker, planning the installation, Docker administration, and using images and containers. Hands-on exercises reinforce the lecture material, and allow attendees to install and configure Docker.
By attending Docker for Power Systems workshop, attendees will learn to:
- Describe the architecture of the Docker platform
- Install and configure Docker onto a Power Systems environment
- Perform Docker administration operations
- Perform user operations with images and containers
- Understand the concept of Docker orchestration
Linux on Power, and PowerVM working knowledge.