The Planning Analytics - Design & Develop Models in Planning Analytics Workspace training course is designed to teach modelers how to build a complete model in IBM Planning Analytics using Planning Analytics Workspace. Through a series of lectures and hands-on exercises, attendees will learn how to set up dimensions and cubes, manually enter data into these structures, and define the data that users can see. Attendees will also learn how to transfer data into the IBM Planning Analytics model, including the use of TurboIntegrator scripts to perform data transfer. In addition, the course outlines how to customize drill paths, convert currencies, and model for different fiscal requirements.
By attending Planning Analytics - Design & Develop Models in Planning Analytics Workspace workshop, attendees will learn to:
- Overview of IBM Planning Analytics
- Create dimensions
- Load and maintain data
- Add business rules
- Optimize rule performance
- Transfer data into your model
- Customize drill paths
- Use rules for advanced modeling
- Convert currencies
- Model for different fiscal requirements
- Knowledge of your business requirements
- Attend Planning Analytics - Design & Develop Models in Planning Analytics Workspace course or equivalent knowledge
This IBM Planning Analytics - Analyze Data and Create Reports class is intended for Modelers.