In IBM Operations Analytics Log Analysis - Scalable Collection Architecture training course, you learn how to install and configure all of the components required for a scalable log collection architecture through lecture and hands-on exercises.
By attending IBM Operations Analytics Log Analysis - Scalable Collection Architecture workshop, attendees will learn to:
- Understand the scalable collection architecture
- Install and configure Filebeat
- Install and configure HAProxy
- Install and configure Logstash receivers
- Install and configure Kafka
- Configure Logstash senders
- Configure Log Analysis data sources
- Install and configure the Log File Agent
- Support multi-line logs
- Consolidate physical data sources
- Troubleshoot the scalable collection architecture
- Linux administration skills.
- A working knowledge of IBM Operations Analytics Log Analysis
- Working knowledge of Logstash, will be helpful
This course is useful to implementers, administrators, technical sales persons, and any others who need IBM Operations Analytics Log Analysis skills.