In IBM Operations Analytics Log Analysis - Administration training course, attendees learn how to administer, configure, and maintain IBM Operations Analytics Log Analysis. This course includes extensive lab exercises to give you hands-on practice with administration and configuration tasks.
By attending IBM Operations Analytics Log Analysis - Administration workshop, attendees will learn to:
- Explore IBM Operations Analytics Log Analysis
- Define the function of an Insight Pack
- Start and stop the application
- Add data sources
- Delete historical data
- Navigate the user interface
- Use the Generic Annotation Insight Pack
- Use the DSV tool kit to create an Insight Pack
- Generate alerts based on log events
- Use product log files to troubleshoot common problems
- Tune host and operating system settings
- Tune application configuration settings
- Back up and restore IBM Operations Analytics Log Analysis
- Linux administration skills.
This course will be useful to implementers, administrators, technical sales persons, and any others who need IBM Operations Analytics Log Analysis skills.